Monday, July 21, 2008

On Sabbatical, wef 21 July 2008

Regrets to inform that I, the owner and sole reviewer of The TRUIzM Way, will be decreasing my review sessions dramatically, as of immediate effect, due to a sudden entourage of required reading materials that I need to fulfill at this point in time.

Having said that, however, is not to imply that TRUIzM will be closed prematurely. Rather, TRUIzM will not be updated as regularly as previous.

My deepest regrets and apologies extended, I do still welcome comments, recommendations and suggestions.

Thank you.


2 comments:

wondering heart said...

hi there, nice blog... but question... how long is your sabbatical gonna be?

Zee SHK said...

Hello ... Thanks for visiting. Sabbatical will hopefully be over by July 2011. I did have plans initially to continue my reviews on adhoc basis, but it seems that I failed miserably! I have not been able to review even one item since then! Pathetic!